Sunday, May 31, 2009

Why The Hell Should I Start A Blog?

I have a lot to say. That's why.

I'm always posting on various websites, including my own...
and let's face it: I'm kind of an eccentric nut-bag, so why not start a blog?

I just got into this Facebook thing with some apprehensions.
I thought it was for stalkers, creeps, and guys who couldn't get a date from a calendar, but it seems like it's a good way to network and stay in touch with that kid with the glass eye you went to school with.

I'm a happily married guy, and I didn't want to start getting e-mails from some broad named Gloria who couldn't get the tide to take her out.
But it seems like this is gonna be fun.
I'll be honest: I want to sell some CDs too.
I took 3 years to make an album, (or a beer coaster) depending on how you look at it. I figure nobody can buy it if they don't know it exists.

I have some music, if you want it. CLICK HERE

I'll be honest. I have no idea what I'm doing. This is all new to me, this blogging crap, but it's a chance to spew out the extra mind bubbles, and maybe make people laugh, or tell you about some stuff I know.

This is my 1st blog.

It begins today!

What ever it is- IT BEGINS TODAY!

1 comment:

  1. there wasn't a box to check for (I really don't give a turkey's ass....

    ReplyDelete

Please share your comments! I LOVE to hear what you say!