Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Max



Max was our band mascot (Guinea Pig) who traveled extensively with the band.
He spent most of his sweet short life in guitar cases.

He died in the tragic "Radiator Incident," in Schenectady, New York.

He crawled up inside the heater in our hotel room, and refused to come out.
I suppose that living in a guitar case and being with musicians on the road all the time might make you want to hide too.

After his death (inside the radiator) he smelled up the room so badly that we had to move to a new room.
The next band to come through was "The Lords."

I later joined The Lords, who told me what they heard about my previous band,

"We heard you was all crazy. The maids told us. We heard about you cookin' a pig in your room."

They actually believed that we roasted a pig in our room.
That's what the maids told them. (explaining the smell)
I had to convince them that we didn't.
They hired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments! I LOVE to hear what you say!