Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Message From Throbbing Weasel Records

Hi Ken,

My name is Johnny Marriott. I am a Director of A&R for Throbbing Weasel Records. A very independent record label, entertainment public relations and marketing company. We are so independent that nobody knows who the hell we are.


Today while searching for bands and solo artists in Star market, (which is what BIG A&R guys do all day long) I came across your music online. I listened to your music, and I got a boner. The song that caught my attention was “Eating Uncooked Chicken”. That WAS you, wasn't it?
The guitar work tightened my pants from the inside, and the vocal work made me go to the park and watch young boys. The voices work very well together, like mustard and whipped cream. I even peed a little.

It is important for you to know that each band I send this to, has been remembered by hand by me before they are contacted. I just don’t have time to write every one of you a personal message. I am just too important for that.

We are currently working on a Campaign called "Say No To Nose Picking." We are creating a series of publicity campaigns called "PICKERS AGAINST PICKING”. In the next calendar year, Throbbing Weasel Records will be producing large marketing and exposure projects in over 40 cities across the United States, and the musicians that are involved with this project will be getting loads.
(of publicity from me)
Yours Truly, and panting like a fat girl with a Thighmaster,
Johnny Marriott
Throbbing Weasel Records

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments! I LOVE to hear what you say!