Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Turkey






This morning I went to Dunkin Donuts at the Redstone shopping center.
There's a turkey there.
It's the second time I've seen him.
He hangs around in the parking lot.
He stands in the doorway of the eyeglass shop.
People feed him muffins and flick smokes at him. A Friggin' TURKEY! He eats the muffins. He ignores the smokes though.

The seagulls steal his muffins and he just stands there shitting on the sidewalk.

He's big too. He could probably kick a seagull's ass, but there's too many of them. I wish he would pick up one of those cigarettes just and stand there with it dangling out of his mouth, and tell the gulls to screw.

"That's my muffin! Get the f*ck outta here!"

But he just stands there shitting, with the cigarettes burning nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments! I LOVE to hear what you say!